Sunderland Forum and Wearside Online - Serving The Community Since 2010

Search found 413 matches

by wongeye
26 May 2020, 11:51
Forum: Sunderland City Lounge
Topic: Sinatra's last night
Replies: 53
Views: 1641

Re: Sinatra's last night

People might not want to go back out to the pubs.
by wongeye
26 May 2020, 11:49
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Takeover imminent!!
Replies: 56
Views: 823

Re: Takeover imminent!!

Nockya wrote:
26 May 2020, 02:49
Nothing will happen in these uncertain times anyway.
Exactly because we don't know how things will pan out.
by wongeye
26 May 2020, 11:48
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Wes Brown on playing for Sunderland
Replies: 15
Views: 204

Re: Wes Brown on playing for Sunderland

He still played when he left Sunderland.
by wongeye
26 May 2020, 11:47
Forum: Off Topic Lounge
Topic: All tidy now bored
Replies: 23
Views: 271

Re: All tidy now bored

Go out in the countryside with binoculars and look around. Best ones are 10x50. If you get bored on a night, late now that it's Summer, you can use the same binoculars to look at the sky. You don't need a telescope! The best way to do this is to get a beach lounger, lie on your back and watch a sma...
by wongeye
15 May 2020, 14:05
Forum: Sunderland City Lounge
Topic: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?
Replies: 51
Views: 601

Re: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?

As a council though we run our own business. Surely handling the coronavirus should be central government.
by wongeye
15 May 2020, 14:04
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Help wanted
Replies: 11
Views: 187

Re: Help wanted

Neill wrote:
15 May 2020, 13:21
Plenty of time ! Bobby Gurney, Len Dunns,Charlie Thomson,Johnny Mapson,Alex Hall.
Also on the programme, because I happened to meet them, Derek Dougan, Jack Charlton, and Johann Cruyff
There's some massive names on that :cheers:
by wongeye
15 May 2020, 10:27
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Help wanted
Replies: 11
Views: 187

Re: Help wanted

Neill wrote:
15 May 2020, 09:45
Thanks for the replies, I reckon the gatecrasher theory is probably right, a mate of one of the players. Still, pleased to have got what I did.
How many signatures did you get and if you have the time can you say who actually signed the programme.
by wongeye
15 May 2020, 10:24
Forum: Sunderland City Lounge
Topic: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?
Replies: 51
Views: 601

Re: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?

Steve30000 wrote:
15 May 2020, 06:57
wongeye wrote:
14 May 2020, 19:40
We must get some money back because their bills should be down as well.
Unlikely. We have to pay for all this spending somehow
Council tax is for running the council and they are doing far less now with far less staff to pay.
by wongeye
14 May 2020, 19:40
Forum: Sunderland City Lounge
Topic: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?
Replies: 51
Views: 601

Re: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?

We must get some money back because their bills should be down as well.
by wongeye
14 May 2020, 19:38
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Takeover imminent!!
Replies: 56
Views: 823

Re: Takeover imminent!!

Whoever the investors are lets just hope they have money.