JOIN NOW BEFORE 2020 - GAIN THE EXTRA YEAR!
OUR POLICY IS QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY!
LOGGED IN MEMBERS DON'T SEE ADVERTS!

Search found 1574 matches

by thingamajig
04 Dec 2019, 22:02
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Amazon to arrive to the premiership
Replies: 8
Views: 89

Re: Amazon to arrive to the premiership

blockheed wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:06
But how can things change?
Surely the FA should be able to act.
Why would they?
It's a monopoly worth a load of money to all involved.
by thingamajig
03 Dec 2019, 16:59
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Ellis Short is to blame for this mess
Replies: 8
Views: 175

Re: Ellis Short is to blame for this mess

Zook wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 18:48

That's because it hasn't.
Facts are that we are in a worse position now.
by thingamajig
03 Dec 2019, 16:57
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: If You Saw Phil Parkinson In The Town - What Would You Say To Him
Replies: 4
Views: 46

Re: If You Saw Phil Parkinson In The Town - What Would You Say To Him

blockheed wrote:
03 Dec 2019, 02:53
So, you are walking in the Bridges Shopping Centre and you bump into Phil Parkinson doing his Christmas shopping, what would you say to him?
Can you lend me a fiver :lolboard:
by thingamajig
03 Dec 2019, 14:19
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Amazon to arrive to the premiership
Replies: 8
Views: 89

Re: Amazon to arrive to the premiership

I am all for attracting money to the Premier League and that's what makes it the best in the world so long may that continue. Saying that, you are correct Steve, without a doubt because there are many clubs below the Prem who would fit in better in the top flight - Sunderland being just one. But, th...
by thingamajig
02 Dec 2019, 17:21
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: 100 points
Replies: 11
Views: 150

Re: 100 points

Steve30000 wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 20:03

What's the highest we can get without getting relegated?
Some think we can get relegated :shock:
by thingamajig
30 Nov 2019, 18:00
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: 100 points
Replies: 11
Views: 150

Re: 100 points

I wonder what our final points total will be.
by thingamajig
19 Nov 2019, 23:18
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Gillingham vs Sunderland (FA Cup Replay) 19/11/2019
Replies: 8
Views: 131

Re: Gillingham vs Sunderland (FA Cup Replay) 19/11/2019

Final score after extra time:

Gillingham 1-0 Sunderland.

Shameful, history says this is the first time the lads go out at this stage of the FA Cup.
The players don't deserve to wear the Sunderland shirt!
by thingamajig
19 Nov 2019, 21:37
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Gillingham vs Sunderland (FA Cup Replay) 19/11/2019
Replies: 8
Views: 131

Re: Gillingham vs Sunderland (FA Cup Replay) 19/11/2019

Sandy Mackem wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 21:29
Oh what an atmosphere ..... not!
They got twice as many fans for their last league game.
We have a few hundred there but really who cares about this game right now.
by thingamajig
19 Nov 2019, 21:08
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Sunderland vs Gillingham (FA Cup)
Replies: 28
Views: 477

Re: Sunderland vs Gillingham (FA Cup)

blockheed wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 12:24

I think we should stick with this one
Nah, I made a new post here - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1695