Wearside Online Together With The Sunderland Forum
Family Friendly For 10 years!

Search found 417 matches

by wongeye
15 May 2020, 10:27
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Help wanted
Replies: 11
Views: 456

Re: Help wanted

Neill wrote: 15 May 2020, 09:45 Thanks for the replies, I reckon the gatecrasher theory is probably right, a mate of one of the players. Still, pleased to have got what I did.
How many signatures did you get and if you have the time can you say who actually signed the programme.
by wongeye
15 May 2020, 10:24
Forum: Sunderland City Lounge
Topic: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?
Replies: 53
Views: 1776

Re: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?

Steve30000 wrote: 15 May 2020, 06:57
wongeye wrote: 14 May 2020, 19:40 We must get some money back because their bills should be down as well.
Unlikely. We have to pay for all this spending somehow
Council tax is for running the council and they are doing far less now with far less staff to pay.
by wongeye
14 May 2020, 19:40
Forum: Sunderland City Lounge
Topic: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?
Replies: 53
Views: 1776

Re: Sunderland Council Tax - Do We Pay Or Not?

We must get some money back because their bills should be down as well.
by wongeye
14 May 2020, 19:38
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Takeover imminent!!
Replies: 65
Views: 2371

Re: Takeover imminent!!

Whoever the investors are lets just hope they have money.
by wongeye
04 May 2020, 21:09
Forum: Off Topic Lounge
Topic: Can we use out of date toothpaste?
Replies: 15
Views: 532

Re: Can we use out of date toothpaste?

Steve30000 wrote: 04 May 2020, 20:48
What about green bread? 🍞
It can't be used though.
In the past I would just nip off the odd bit of mould but I since heard that the bit of mould has very long threads going a long way into the bread :o
by wongeye
04 May 2020, 21:06
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Joe hugill
Replies: 6
Views: 266

Re: Joe hugill

I've never been too concerned about the youngsters coming through at Sunderland but I know you have passion for that sort of thing @Zook.

Just maybe we are not in a position yet to hold on to talent.
By the way, I do hope their contracts mean we get something if they sell them on.
by wongeye
04 May 2020, 20:42
Forum: SAFC and General Football Forum
Topic: Stars Of Sunderland 'Til I Die: Where Are They Now?
Replies: 20
Views: 736

Re: Stars Of Sunderland 'Til I Die: Where Are They Now?

Good reminders in there about some people who we would rather forget.
by wongeye
04 May 2020, 20:34
Forum: Off Topic Lounge
Topic: Bit of hope?
Replies: 16
Views: 558

Re: Bit of hope?

Good luck with another yet avenue to explore.
by wongeye
04 May 2020, 20:32
Forum: Off Topic Lounge
Topic: China media mock USA with video
Replies: 16
Views: 532

Re: China media mock USA with video

A bit banter by the Chinese :lol:
I always thought they had no sense of humour :lol:
by wongeye
04 May 2020, 20:31
Forum: Off Topic Lounge
Topic: Who is catching coronavirus?
Replies: 47
Views: 1468

Re: Who is catching coronavirus?

Sunderland Nut wrote: 02 May 2020, 11:11
If everyone on earth stopped in for 2-4 weeks and nobody mixed with anyone else, it would disappear for good because it would have no host.
A lot of other illnesses would die out too.
Another 4 weeks off will do just nicely please :cheers: