Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers 19/04/2019

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
Sandy Mackem
Sunderland Supporter
Sunderland Supporter

Re: Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers 19/04/2019

Post by Sandy Mackem »

Shook up the defence and got the 3 points. Now if only these deficiencies were ironed out over the last week or so :argument:

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

What a good game today, not because we won either, I thought donny played their part. After an earlier post I was glad the way we preformed, especially as we had the pressure of knowing Portsmouth and Barnsley won their particular battles. We were much better as a defensive unit albeit I think dunne Marshalled ozturk well and gave a mature preformance. Well done to alim though as he must of felt some pressure to preform after been sidelined so long.... I feel the squad was used to perfection today and I'm pleased especially to say we looked more of a unit in general, with every player playing a part... We'll done, I'm pleased as I'm sure most of you are.

Well done lads. 😁

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

I haven't seen the goals yet but apparently they were two good goals so I can't wait for the highlights to go up. I spoke to a neighbour who said we looked good.

I might have the day off today!