Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Investment complete.

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Investment complete.

Post by Steve30000 »

Light Brigade wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 11:40
Steve30000 wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 20:02 Scouts, coaches, the academy, the stadium..

All the fans really care about is what's on the pitch. Not how clean the stadium looks
Still baffled because without a decent team capable of going places it's no good having the rest.
Maybe it's me but Donald seems happy with it.
Maybe they're expecting the academy to get us back up..

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

Steve30000 wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 18:34
Zook wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 15:44 So why does it feel underwhelming and like nothing has/will change... Talk about sneeking in the side door. 🦅
Do you trust these nuggets to spend it wisely?

Same coaches, same scouts, same people making the big decisions...

If it was a full takeover, I'd be more inclined to believe things will change for the better..

Its underwhelming imo..

"here's some loose change"...
I couldn't agree more. How Donnad and methman have had the audacity to keep the holding share of 74% when these billionaires could of undoubtedly had a better chance of taking us forward is mind boggling. Do you know what it means now, not only have we got Donald and Co to finance (according to the audit they took 17 million out of the club when they said the weren't taking a penny) we have another 3 investors to pay.... How will we sustain that. If the club don't get promoted this year and the fact we needed investment as Donald and Co have nothing to offer in terms of financing transfers will in my opinion cause the club to employ bridging loans, then the next step will be obviously more interest on further investments... I honestly like I have said in the past believe we will be -CENSORED- if this continues... Dear lord.

Spider
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by Spider »

We should be happy to have an investor really. Probably going to take time to filter through though.

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

It's better than a poke in the eye with a stick.

I might have the day off today!