Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Almost Complete Lockdown Imminent

The Sunderland Forum is all about local issues. The City of Sunderland includes Washington, Houghton and Hetton. However, we allow news, views and gossip from all areas surrounding Wearside.
Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Almost Complete Lockdown Imminent

Post by Steve30000 »

Gibsy wrote: 03 Nov 2020, 12:55 Well, I am off to get in my provisions and if I empty the shelves so be it. They can call me a panic buyer or whatever but namecalling is something we left in the playground. It's up to the government and shops to ensure that we all get what we need.
There's a difference between getting what you need and buying way more than you need just to make sure you, personally have enough.
If you see something you want on the shelf, and you need 2, but think sod it, I'll take 10 to make sure "I'm Areet jack", then that's just selfish imo.

It creates panic buying by everyone, the next person sees a half empty shelf of what they need, and they do the same.

There's enough for everyone, the stores have always maintained this, their distribution centres have said the same, they've enough stock.

thingamajig
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Almost Complete Lockdown Imminent

Post by thingamajig »

No excuses this time around then because if they know toilet roll goes first, they could make sure they have that in abundance out the back.

What was that you said again?