Serving Wearside for over a decade - where have you been?
We only allow sensible discussion on our "family friendly" forums

I got banned from RTG

The Sunderland Forum is all about local issues. The City of Sunderland includes Washington, Houghton and Hetton. However, we allow news, views and gossip from all areas surrounding Wearside.

Moderator: Jools

User avatar
wongeye
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals
Posts: 571
Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 11:27
Location: Suddick
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by wongeye »

Ban me anytime, see if I care :lol:


User avatar
Clean Jeans
Voter
Voter
Posts: 17
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 11:58
Location: SR One

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Clean Jeans »

wongeye wrote:Ban me anytime, see if I care :lol:
me too, been on the ready to go / love supreme site for years I get banned and go back but when I get banned I do other things with my time. Its not the end of the world :lol:


User avatar
Mechanic
Voter
Voter
Posts: 10
Joined: 24 Nov 2013, 22:53
Location: Seaham

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Mechanic »

I nearly got banned :lol:


User avatar
Long Ball
Sunderland Supporter
Sunderland Supporter
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Nov 2013, 13:04
Location: Sunderland

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Long Ball »

Mechanic wrote:I nearly got banned :lol:
I did lol
a while back now so I stayed away from them. Just going back now and again putting some silly comments from time to time. The RTG staff are run by the left wing loonies who complain over anything they disagree with. So you can say its a left wing, commie, marxist or fascist site. It can't be described any other way because as soon as you post right wing stuff you know you will be warned off. So as I say I am just a clown there now and I add stupid comments in the new threads just to annoy. :lol:


User avatar
Light Brigade
Local Councillor
Local Councillor
Posts: 309
Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 14:43
Location: Ryhope

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Light Brigade »

Chill out will you lot :lol:


cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Nov 2013, 06:34
Location: Pallion
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by cam »

wongeye wrote:Ban me anytime, see if I care :lol:
Not sure how many people these boards have banned but I have not seen too many trouble makers over the past three or so years.


I might have the day off today!
User avatar
Jackal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 983
Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 10:44
Location: Washington
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Jackal »

cam wrote:
wongeye wrote:Ban me anytime, see if I care :lol:
Not sure how many people these boards have banned but I have not seen too many trouble makers over the past three or so years.
A few but they were really far too obnoxious for any board never mind the calm Sunderland Forums and Blogs.

Seemed to be just the angry ones!


..... and Sunderland, the underdogs, are in the lead!
User avatar
wongeye
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals
Posts: 571
Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 11:27
Location: Suddick
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by wongeye »

I agree that if you say anything bad you should be banned but it all depends what is defined as "bad".

Freedom of speech should be allowed everywhere.


User avatar
Jackal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 983
Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 10:44
Location: Washington
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Jackal »

wongeye wrote:I agree that if you say anything bad you should be banned but it all depends what is defined as "bad".

Freedom of speech should be allowed everywhere.
Calm down calm down :shock:
Freedom of speech was always allowed on the Sunderland forum but a few years ago the boss decided no swearing was allowed. So no porn and no swearing is basically it but thats not bad is it?

Other forums, like the RTG forum boards, do allow swearing and to be honest they have what looks like "soft porn" to me with "bum of the day", "cleavage of the day" and "legs of the day" threads :shock:

Have to admit they are canny like :lol:

But hell no there's almost no censoring here but I believe you don't get a second chance if memory serves me correct.

There is no harm in posting on the RTG forums and the Sunderland Forums its just you will have to remember where you are when you do :lol:


..... and Sunderland, the underdogs, are in the lead!
User avatar
Trish
Mayor
Mayor
Posts: 1080
Joined: 12 Aug 2013, 13:31
Location: Millfield
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: I got banned from RTG

Post by Trish »

Jackal is right about the soft porn over there. Its one reason why I don't allow my kids over there. Look at this thread what I just looked at ..... nah they just pulled it but it was bad!

Its not the only reason I stopped the kids from going there because swearing is bad. Even if they banned it they would still have many threads with it and the posters are clever so and so's they would find ways round it.

Each to their own thats what I say so basically I banned my kids from RTG.


My kids are like little Black Cats
:mrgreen:
Post Reply