Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Coronation Street

The Sunderland Forum deals with all local issues in the chat rooms above. However, this is the General Off Topic Forum. So, this area is for all non-local-issues, for example, national news or any other interests etc.
Jackal
Local MP
Local MP

Re: Coronation Street

Post by Jackal »

Tina gets killed off and Peter wants to leave for a few years so we shall see a build up of interesting stories on Coronation Street me thinks.

The other night Jason's dad turns up out of the blue and his dad is ..... black!

Now that was a shock and a half.

..... and Sunderland, the underdogs, are in the lead!
cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

The first ever Muslim family will move in the street soon according to a spoiler on AOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01 ... d%3D236205

I might have the day off today!
Jackal
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jackal »

cam wrote:The first ever Muslim family will move in the street soon according to a spoiler on AOL.
:shock: :shock:

So will the program's name change to Koranation Street :x

Or maybe what they really would like Koran Nation Street :x

..... and Sunderland, the underdogs, are in the lead!
Jools
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jools »

Anyway Hayley is dead. Looks like she made a drink full of poison chemicals, possibly prescriptions drugs or paracetamol or whatever they do.

That was on television in peak hours so I wouldn't let the kids watch it.

How can they get away with putting ideas in peoples head. Wicked and evil!

I Love Sunderland
I Love SAFC
I Love Wearside
Gibsy
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Post by Gibsy »

There's a canny bird going out with Lloyd nowadays. Steve is jealous so you can see whats going to happen there. Mind you she does have a nice smiley face. I would lol

Gambling Man
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Gambling Man »

Gibbsy wrote:There's a canny bird going out with Lloyd nowadays. Steve is jealous so you can see whats going to happen there. Mind you she does have a nice smiley face. I would lol
She is a nice one. Me thinks there will be a fight over her soon. But didn't the slag sleep with him after one night out :shock:

Trish
Mayor
Mayor

Post by Trish »

Gambling Man wrote:
Gibbsy wrote:There's a canny bird going out with Lloyd nowadays. Steve is jealous so you can see whats going to happen there. Mind you she does have a nice smiley face. I would lol
She is a nice one. Me thinks there will be a fight over her soon. But didn't the slag sleep with him after one night out :shock:
I noticed that too just what do young girls think when they see the likes of that. It just makes the woman look like a slack alice and maybe it will get worse because Stevie is jealous.

Very bad move from Coronation Street!

You would think that they could leave it up to the older folks imagination and miss a bit out so the young lasses don't think that its ok to go to bed with men on their first night out.

And its not the only time. I think from when David Platt started to mature things went that way. Prior to that it wasn't as filthy!

I am genuinely thinking of switching Corra off for good because the kids are more important than a sex mad soap.

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

Trish wrote:
Gambling Man wrote:
I noticed that too just what do young girls think when they see the likes of that. It just makes the woman look like a slack alice and maybe it will get worse because Stevie is jealous.

Very bad move from Coronation Street!

You would think that they could leave it up to the older folks imagination and miss a bit out so the young lasses don't think that its ok to go to bed with men on their first night out.

And its not the only time. I think from when David Platt started to mature things went that way. Prior to that it wasn't as filthy!

I am genuinely thinking of switching Corra off for good because the kids are more important than a sex mad soap.
TRISH I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH YOU ON THIS MATTER - YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!!!!

I might have the day off today!
Kitty
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by Kitty »

On Monday Andrea didn't want to go back with Lloys and she wouldn't let him walk her home. She really likes Steve but Steve's tied up with Michelle.

I agree she should not have went home with Lloyd on the first night.

Its a woman thing :?

Light Brigade
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Post by Light Brigade »

That Andrea is off Emmerdale isn't she. That's where all the nice ones come from :lol: