Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Americans drinking and inhaling bleach to try to prevent COVID-19 infections

The Sunderland Forum deals with all local issues in the chat rooms above. However, this is the General Off Topic Forum. So, this area is for all non-local-issues, for example, national news or any other interests etc.
Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Americans drinking and inhaling bleach to try to prevent COVID-19 infections

Post by Steve30000 »

Crawford wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 11:48
Steve30000 wrote: 08 Jun 2020, 06:40
As a leader, he should know better to not joke about these things, he's not a comedian behind that podium.
Let's be honest about this, it seems to be about personality these days.
Boris Johnson got in, not just because of his stand on Brexit, but he appealed to most people because of his bumbling buffoonery :lol:

I agree that behind the podium they should be statesman like, but at the end of the day he said he was winding the press up.
Apart from Fox News perhaps, the media give him a hard time and he was buttering them all up.
The media took the bate and made a meal of it so it's them we should all have a go at for reporting non-facts.
I personally hope that Donald Trump gets another term in office because I like the way he goes about things.
Voting for a buffoon, and the chickens come home to roost... The people who voted for him can't complain now, can they?

Crawford
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Americans drinking and inhaling bleach to try to prevent COVID-19 infections

Post by Crawford »

Steve30000 wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 11:58
Voting for a buffoon, and the chickens come home to roost... The people who voted for him can't complain now, can they?
I have no complaints and I have yet to find anyone else who has.
It was about Brexit but look what they had to deal with, and under the circumstances, they are doing a good job.

Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Sunderland Nut »

@Crawford, yes they are doing a good job but any little mistake will be blown up out of all proportion and the media view will be that they are unfit to govern.
Then the idiots who read such trash will say the same making them look like even bigger idiots.

Crawford
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by Crawford »

Sunderland Nut wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 15:55 @Crawford, yes they are doing a good job but any little mistake will be blown up out of all proportion and the media view will be that they are unfit to govern.
I think I have my own mind :lol:
I was the black sheep of the family on that score. When everyone voted Labour year in year out (or whenever) I thought about who I wanted to vote for and it was never Labour.
To this day, even more so now, I can't force myself to vote for them.

Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Steve30000 »

Sunderland Nut wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 15:55 @Crawford, yes they are doing a good job but any little mistake will be blown up out of all proportion and the media view will be that they are unfit to govern.
Then the idiots who read such trash will say the same making them look like even bigger idiots.
The public have their own minds.. 🙄

Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Sunderland Nut »

Steve30000 wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 18:09
The public have their own minds.. 🙄
I know. The Brexit vote gave me a lot of hope after all the brainwashing what went on there.

Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jenky »

I still can't get over the thought that someone in America gets the idea that they have coronavirus and the first thing they reach for is a bottle of bleach :lolboard: