Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Only around half of the British population would take a coronavirus vaccine

The Sunderland Forum deals with all local issues in the chat rooms above. However, this is the General Off Topic Forum. So, this area is for all non-local-issues, for example, national news or any other interests etc.
Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Only around half of the British population would take a coronavirus vaccine

Post by Sunderland Nut »

Only around half of the British population would take a coronavirus vaccine according to a study by King’s College London (KCL).
They are brainwashing like heck by using phrases like this is "deeply concerning" and other hidden messages to strike fear into people.
In order to scare people into taking the poison, if and when they make something, they will continue to do this like they did with Brexit .... and they lost that battle too :lol:

People are not thick and we are not going to be dictated to by the servants we elect to serve US!
It's only deeply concerning to them because they can't force feed us with poison.
It's heart-warming to those who would prefer to do things differently.

I am surprised they published this study because it shows that people are still thinking for themselves and are making their own choices (they don't like that).
I suggest that they will struggle to force their crap onto people and only the weak-minded will go along after they strike more fear into folk.

Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Only around half of the British population would take a coronavirus vaccine

Post by Steve30000 »

Give ower man.

If you want to avoid people, disinfect everything, wear masks, never have crowds at football grounds, or other sporting events, queuing for shopping... All this rubbish for the rest of your life, then crack on... Dont take the vaccine

If there's enough people who listen to conspiracy theories, rather than using your common sense, then we'll never get back to a proper normal.

Some people watch too much crap on YouTube and believe that we're going to have trackers hidden inside vaccines and other such nonsense.

Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Sunderland Nut »

Steve30000 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 11:52
If there's enough people who listen to conspiracy theories, rather than using your common sense, then we'll never get back to a proper normal.
What!
Common sense tells us that we have a brain and can think for ourselves!
The conspiracy is the other way around if you want to use stupid brainwashing phrases because it is them that are conspiring to poison us using brainwashing techniques - and they are all in it - that is what conspiring means!

I don't wear a mask in any shop and I am waiting to go to crowded places but they are frightening people like you so much that you will comply and even use you to fight others - this is called divide and rule.
You and them will not win this one, like Brexit :lol:
They will get their way and reach herd immunity but not in my name, I will wait for the Gestapo to kick my door in and then drag me to their poison clinics first.
I have a good idea, why don't you have respect for our wishes and stop fighting their battles for them :cheers:

Crawford
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by Crawford »

I've seen various polls and studies all showing different statistics.
I think the government has a lot to answer for and this is not going to end well at all.

Trish
Mayor
Mayor

Post by Trish »

25% was the last poll I saw in one of the papers.

monty
Local MP
Local MP

Post by monty »

Trish wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 14:13 25% was the last poll I saw in one of the papers.
That would be 75% for and maybe enough to give us herd immunity?

Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Steve30000 »

Sunderland Nut wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 12:03
Steve30000 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 11:52
What!
Common sense tells us that we have a brain and can think for ourselves!
The conspiracy is the other way around if you want to use stupid brainwashing phrases because it is them that are conspiring to poison us using brainwashing techniques - and they are all in it - that is what conspiring means!

I don't wear a mask in any shop and I am waiting to go to crowded places but they are frightening people like you so much that you will comply and even use you to fight others - this is called divide and rule.
You and them will not win this one, like Brexit :lol:
They will get their way and reach herd immunity but not in my name, I will wait for the Gestapo to kick my door in and then drag me to their poison clinics first.
I have a good idea, why don't you have respect for our wishes and stop fighting their battles for them :cheers:
What do you think is in this vaccine? A tracker? Rat poison?

They're not going to release a vaccine that's unsafe

Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Sunderland Nut »

Steve30000 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 18:04
They're not going to release a vaccine that's unsafe
....... and they never have :lol:

Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jenky »

Sunderland Nut wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 12:03 I will wait for the Gestapo to kick my door in and then drag me to their poison clinics first.
You mean you would go voluntarily :lol:

Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Steve30000 »

Jenky wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 21:11
Sunderland Nut wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 12:03 I will wait for the Gestapo to kick my door in and then drag me to their poison clinics first.
You mean you would go voluntarily :lol:
We've had the same carry on throughout history about other vaccines, even though they've all been proven to be safe and work.

Some people just like to go against the grain and create some conspiracy over nothing.