Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Cursed

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Cursed

Post by Zook »

I think we're cursed, nothing ever goes to plan does it!!!! Anything that can go tits up, ultimately it will... Apart from a few Derby wins an fa Cup final a league Cup final that's all I've certainly had to shout about in my 44 year supporting this shit..... Bah.

Mawsey
Local MP
Local MP

Re: Cursed

Post by Mawsey »

Ok we are down and out, its only a temporary thing.

Gibsy
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Post by Gibsy »

I never thought we would go down never in a million years, we will be back I am sure of that.

Bus Driver
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Bus Driver »

Its done and dusted now, lets keep away from the whining, back the lads in this time of need and we will get back up there.
I refuse to be a fair weather supporter. Never have been.
Ellis Short deserted us so its not surprising what has happened. This would happen to any club if the money men pull out.
I am backing the lads through the good times and the bad times so I see League One as a place where the good times start again.

Rat Scabies
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Rat Scabies »

I suspect that since we have had been squeaky bum seasons for the last 6 years, it might do us good to win games consistently. I can only see Sunderland winning 90% of the games in the first division. In fact I predict that we will walk this league. The feel good factor will come back like we haven't experienced for a long time. I know, I know its a crap league and all that but its called snowballing and we will be rebuilding again. I for one will be there to help the lads get the league trophy :red-white:

Gambling Man
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Gambling Man »

Mawsey wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 21:57 Ok we are down and out, its only a temporary thing.
Correct.

Cheesy Chips
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

Post by Cheesy Chips »

All temporary ;)

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

Let's hope so and this consortium have some clout and aren't just coming for a quick buck.

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

Zook wrote: 01 May 2018, 20:12 Let's hope so and this consortium have some clout and aren't just coming for a quick buck.
My biggest concern as they have no doubt got the club on the cheap. The amount of investment will have to be massive to get us back to the Prem.

I might have the day off today!
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

cam wrote: 01 May 2018, 20:34
Zook wrote: 01 May 2018, 20:12 Let's hope so and this consortium have some clout and aren't just coming for a quick buck.
My biggest concern as they have no doubt got the club on the cheap. The amount of investment will have to be massive to get us back to the Prem.
I can't really see him having that sort of money though really. Depends who's investing mind.... Why now though..?