Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Cursed

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Cursed

Post by cam »

Zook wrote: 03 May 2018, 16:18
cam wrote: 01 May 2018, 20:34

My biggest concern as they have no doubt got the club on the cheap. The amount of investment will have to be massive to get us back to the Prem.
I can't really see him having that sort of money though really. Depends who's investing mind.... Why now though..?
Quite easy, the club is rock bottom, cheap to buy with massive potential.

I might have the day off today!
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

cam wrote: 03 May 2018, 18:25
Zook wrote: 03 May 2018, 16:18

I can't really see him having that sort of money though really. Depends who's investing mind.... Why now though..?
Quite easy, the club is rock bottom, cheap to buy with massive potential.
Aye, would it not if been a more viable proposition to acquire the the club earlier (when they were one of the initial consortiums)????? Again why now.... It's going to cost the more "if" the intension is to take us back to the prem.... No, I think we will find this investment will be a 4 - 5 year turnover profit scheme with minor investment and selling to profit in a more viable state..... If this was a genuine investment buying at a fraction more money surely would of made more sense last year.... We need to rid this director of football model that has cost us 7 million over 4 year, not to mention the £5.5 million paid to agents for players that we have singed.... 65% of them being loanee's which whom their parent clubs negotiated us paying most of their wages.... Financial disaster.... We'll not go into the contracts paid to managers over the past 6 year....

The end

Rat Scabies
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Rat Scabies »

Zook wrote: 15 May 2018, 23:09 I think we will find this investment will be a 4 - 5 year turnover profit scheme with minor investment and selling to profit in a more viable state
^ This

Frog
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by Frog »

Who knows, maybe their real interest is to have a top flight Premier League club????
I personally think its to make a quick profit though.