Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

N'dong

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

N'dong

Post by Zook »

All I'm reading is he has been served notice to leave... More to follow I suppose... Anyone else heard/read anything? What will happen in terms of Ellis short as it was part of the deal to sell that short got the transfer money from n'dong.... Interesting one.

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: N'dong

Post by cam »

Just heard some stuff.
Trouble at the mill I think.

I might have the day off today!
Mawsey
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Mawsey »

He turned up for training at Academy of Light more than two months late and was sacked by the club.
N'dong made it clear in the Summer that he didn't want to remain here .... as if we are bothered :lol:
At the end of the day, he didn't want to play for us so good riddance.
SAFC hope to retain right to recover some compensation should he join another club.
I am not sure how that will pan out since the club sacked him for breach of contract but good luck anyway since we paid thirteen million quid for him.

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

Mawsey wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 19:37 He turned up for training at Academy of Light more than two months late and was sacked by the club.
N'dong made it clear in the Summer that he didn't want to remain here .... as if we are bothered :lol:
At the end of the day, he didn't want to play for us so good riddance.
SAFC hope to retain right to recover some compensation should he join another club.
I am not sure how that will pan out since the club sacked him for breach of contract but good luck anyway since we paid thirteen million quid for him.
It was part of the deal with short that any monies generated from n'dong would go straight to short... It's a fact that.... So what ll happen now?

thingamajig
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by thingamajig »

Zook wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 20:14 It was part of the deal with short that any monies generated from n'dong would go straight to short... It's a fact that.... So what ll happen now?
Well fair enough, if that is the deal then so be it.
Ellis Short has wrote off our debt so he deserves a little back.
I am unsure how the sacking will affect any income from N'dong but we can't complain if the club honours the Short deal should they get something back.
No doubt they have their lawyers on the case and if they are confident of something then good for the club and Short.
Maybe Short advised the club???
Maybe the club realise Short will get his cut and sacked him cutting their losses while stopping money going to Short.
This will roll on but I am not worried that we wont get anything from any future deal.
At the end of the day we only want players who want to play with one aim in mind - to get back in the Prem.
As far as I am aware, N'dong's contract was until 2021 :shock:

What was that you said again?
Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jenky »

If Short has an interest in this player and that is part of a contract then we can't do anything about it. Deals done then.

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

thingamajig wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 00:20
Zook wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 20:14 It was part of the deal with short that any monies generated from n'dong would go straight to short... It's a fact that.... So what ll happen now?
Well fair enough, if that is the deal then so be it.
Ellis Short has wrote off our debt so he deserves a little back.
I am unsure how the sacking will affect any income from N'dong but we can't complain if the club honours the Short deal should they get something back.
No doubt they have their lawyers on the case and if they are confident of something then good for the club and Short.
Maybe Short advised the club???
Maybe the club realise Short will get his cut and sacked him cutting their losses while stopping money going to Short.
This will roll on but I am not worried that we wont get anything from any future deal.
At the end of the day we only want players who want to play with one aim in mind - to get back in the Prem.
As far as I am aware, N'dong's contract was until 2021 :shock:
Some good points buddy.

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

Jenky wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 18:36 If Short has an interest in this player and that is part of a contract then we can't do anything about it. Deals done then.
We'll have to wait and see... Bet short isn't happy... Bless him.... Bah.

blockheed
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by blockheed »

What would any company do if an employee goes AWOL for over two month?

Crawford
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by Crawford »

blockheed wrote: 26 Sep 2018, 12:19 What would any company do if an employee goes AWOL for over two month?
Sack them of course but the issue is about the money that's tied up here.