Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Labour and their joke of an election leaflet

The Sunderland Forum is all about local issues. The City of Sunderland includes Washington, Houghton and Hetton. However, we allow news, views and gossip from all areas surrounding Wearside.
Bluebird
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Labour and their joke of an election leaflet

Post by Bluebird »

Following on from Trish's posts about the Lib-Dems in her area I have had a leaflet from the Labour Party for the Euro elections.
It says on the front "Labour will bring our country together" - what a joke - they can't even give us Brexit - they are voting against Brexit at every opportunity in Westminster. If that is uniting people I don't know what is.

The biggest joke is where they are knocking the Tories and Lib-Dems without mentioning the Brexit Party :lol:
Maybe the Labour Party should be told that the Brexit Party will get more votes than them and the Tories put together because they are miles ahead in the polls.

So, fling your Labour leaflet in the bin and if you really want to unite people, vote for the Brexit Party because they will carry out the instructions of the British people and that is to get out of the EU as per referendum result!

Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Re: Labour and their joke of an election leaflet

Post by Jenky »

We all got those Labour Party leaflets in the post today.
I find it hard to believe that it looks like their election promises from the 1960's and someone couldn't be bothered to update its contents.
Just like Jeremy Corbyn, the party's over with the exception of some older people who don't understand that this party has morphed into a monster and still vote for them by default.
They are even accused of racism and anti-Semitism and the list goes on.
Sad party nowadays.

Bus Driver
Local MP
Local MP

Re: Labour and their joke of an election leaflet

Post by Bus Driver »

I am going to vote for the Brexit Party tomorrow.
I like Nigel Farage and we need to have anti-EU MEP's in the European Parliament to tell them what we think.
Go Nigel, Go!