Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Sunderland to vote for the Brexit Party

The Sunderland Forum is all about local issues. The City of Sunderland includes Washington, Houghton and Hetton. However, we allow news, views and gossip from all areas surrounding Wearside.
blockheed
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by blockheed »

The Labour Party are really scraping the barrel now by promising to spend money we haven't got.
People are not thick here on Wearside, we know we don't want a terrorist sympathiser as prime minister so that rules them out.
Voting for Labour means voting for a leader who refuses to condemn the IRA but condemns the British army.

We all know what Labour did with Brexit - they made this country a joke.
Jeremy Corbyn talks to terrorists and says they are his friends, condemns the British army and made a mockery of parliament and democracy.

The Lib-Dems are going to scrap Brexit altogether - they are truly the ANTI-Democratic party so they are out.
People can vote for the Tories here but possibly won't because they wrongly believe they are for the rich :headscratch:
That only leave the Brexit Party who will just get us out of the dictatorship we know as the EU.
The EU have shown just what they are - we are in their prison and they will not let us go.

Time to give them all a kick up the backside and vote Brexit.

Bus Driver
Local MP
Local MP

Re: Sunderland to vote for the Brexit Party

Post by Bus Driver »

Jeremy Corbyn is a total mix up (I could say something else beginning with F).
At least those who want to send a message to the Labour Party that they are heading in the wrong direction, can now.
Let's get the Brexit Party in and then if the other parties want our vote back, let them WORK HARD for it.
These people we vote for get a lot of money to go against us like the ones we have now.
Just what, apart from voting against Brexit and supporting their terrorist supporting leader, have the Labour Party politicians done for Sunderland.
Time for change ...... real change!
Out of the EU and then politicians who are going to make a difference for Sunderland!

cam
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by cam »

:+1:

I might have the day off today!
Trish
Mayor
Mayor

Post by Trish »

In Millfield we dumped the Labour Party one by one and now we have 3 Lib-Dem councillors.
They are local councillors who want to do their best for the local community here but they don't get our vote in the General Election.
The Lib-Dems want to scrap Brexit altogether.
How dare they even say that after we voted to leave the EU.
How dare they say we didn't know what we were voting for.
No way will any anti-democratic party try and overturn our vote.
As for the Labour Party ...... ha ha ha ... what a joke they are nowadays so no way will they ever get our vote.

We all voted UKIP last time and now our vote goes to the Brexit Party because they know what we voted for.
If anyone doesn't know what we voted for watch this video because all of us who voted leave did know what we were voting for!

Gibsy
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Post by Gibsy »

Yes it's the Brexit Party for me and if those idiots in the Labour Party want to tell me I don't know what I am voting for so be it but they are COMPLETE idiots.
I am Voting Brexit because I DO know what I am voting for!

It's the idiots who vote for idiots.
To me that's Labour voters (who really don't know what the Labour Party are all about) voting for Labour (terrorist supporting traitors who prey on the naive).

I am voting Brexit Party because I have a brain and can think for myself.
I really hope that the people of Sunderland teach these backstabbers a lesson.

Leave means leave and I know what the word "leave" means - idiots don't!

Cheesy Chips
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

Post by Cheesy Chips »

It is the Brexit Party all the way for me and I hope the people of Sunderland realise that Labour are no good for our city.
If people thought that Labour was for the working class where are all the factories, shipyards and coal mines etc?
There is none left and Labour were in power for a long time so no need to blame Conservative.

The Green Party are rubbish and haven't a clue what they are talking about and they want to break up the UK while staying in the EU :shock:
The anti democratic liberal whatever they are called want to overturn the will of the people full stop - fascists!

There is only one party left for the normal people of Sunderland and that is the Brexit option.
Time to teach there people who have a cushy well paid job for doing very little while going against our wishes a big lesson and vote them out.

blockheed
Sunderland Casuals
Sunderland Casuals

Post by blockheed »

Trish wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 17:13 The Lib-Dems want to scrap Brexit altogether.
That's why they will get nowhere in the general election.

Jenky
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Jenky »

blockheed wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 09:34
Trish wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 17:13 The Lib-Dems want to scrap Brexit altogether.
That's why they will get nowhere in the general election.
:+1:

Bagman
Active Citizen
Active Citizen

Post by Bagman »

The choice between Conservatives and the Brexit Party will see Labour get in again because all the oldies still believe that Labour hasn't changed for the worse. The young ones don't quite get it that Corbyn is a neo Communist and Marxist who talks to terrorist organisations. Above all they actually believe him when he says he will give them free this and free that. Nothing is free because someone has to pay. So, unless they realise that the Labour Party is actually against them, they will still get in. But I hope not.

I will be voting for the Brexit Party regardless :cheers:

Gambling Man
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Gambling Man »

Bagman wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 21:21
I will be voting for the Brexit Party regardless :cheers:
Good on you. At least your mind is made up. We still have some undecided here.