Wearside Online Together With The Sunderland Forum
Family Friendly For 10 years!

Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

This is the SAFC Forum. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Obviously, the Black Cats are the main focus. However, this is basically our football lounge.
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
Posts: 670
Joined: 29 Nov 2017, 17:47
Location: Guidepost, Northumberland

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Zook »

cam wrote: ↑25 Jan 2020, 14:21
Steve30000 wrote: ↑25 Jan 2020, 08:30

Copper? 🤷
Hasn't got broad shoulders enough for a copper so must be one of the Village People :lolboard:
Oh how we laughed.... 👀



User avatar
Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2257
Joined: 15 Oct 2019, 20:54
Location: Here

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Steve30000 »

Zook wrote: ↑26 Jan 2020, 09:40
cam wrote: ↑25 Jan 2020, 14:21

Hasn't got broad shoulders enough for a copper so must be one of the Village People :lolboard:
Oh how we laughed.... 👀
:ha_ha_ha:



Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
Posts: 670
Joined: 29 Nov 2017, 17:47
Location: Guidepost, Northumberland

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Zook »

Steve30000 wrote: ↑26 Jan 2020, 14:28
Zook wrote: ↑26 Jan 2020, 09:40

Oh how we laughed.... 👀
:ha_ha_ha:
👮



Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
Posts: 670
Joined: 29 Nov 2017, 17:47
Location: Guidepost, Northumberland

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Zook »

Zook wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 10:49
Steve30000 wrote: ↑26 Jan 2020, 14:28

:ha_ha_ha:
👮
Watch what you say, the police are about.... MODERATOR.... guess what he's said now... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣



User avatar
Jackal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 977
Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 10:44
Location: Washington

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Jackal »

Zook wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 11:48
👮
Still not impressed :lol:


..... and Sunderland, the underdogs, are in the lead!

User avatar
thingamajig
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2752
Joined: 18 Jul 2013, 18:10
Location: Southwick

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by thingamajig »

Jackal wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 16:33
Zook wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 11:48
👮
Still not impressed :lol:
This might :lol:

Image


What was that you said again?

User avatar
Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2257
Joined: 15 Oct 2019, 20:54
Location: Here

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Steve30000 »

thingamajig wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 20:06
Jackal wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 16:33

Still not impressed :lol:
This might :lol:

Image
Which one is the zookster?



User avatar
Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2573
Joined: 11 Jan 2015, 19:13
Location: Downhill

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Sunderland Nut »

Steve30000 wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 20:29
Which one is the zookster?
It's all down to elimination.
The village People had six defining characters so I will do the eliminating.

He's nothing like the Indian Chief because them people are the wise ones.
Definitely not the cowboy because Zooksie wouldn't be allowed to own a gun (defo not :lol: ).
I think he is nothing like the military man on the top right because they can take orders without answering back :lol:
Construction worker, not really because they are technical minded.
Policeman? Nah, I really can't see that because you need to have a big truncheon to be a copper :o
That leaves only one - the hairy biker on the bottom right.

Come on, reveal yourself Zooksie (you can leave your rainbow undies on if you like).



User avatar
thingamajig
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2752
Joined: 18 Jul 2013, 18:10
Location: Southwick

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by thingamajig »

Sunderland Nut wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 22:55
Come on, reveal yourself Zooksie (you can leave your rainbow undies on if you like).
Please don't :thumbdown:


What was that you said again?

User avatar
Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City
Posts: 2573
Joined: 11 Jan 2015, 19:13
Location: Downhill

Re: Where's this "biggest budget" conald.

Post by Sunderland Nut »

thingamajig wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 23:06
Sunderland Nut wrote: ↑27 Jan 2020, 22:55
Come on, reveal yourself Zooksie (you can leave your rainbow undies on if you like).
Please don't :thumbdown:
Don't be a spoilsport, he would look canny if he left his porn tash like that.



Post Reply