Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Club sale update

Welcome to the SAFC Forum and football lounge. You may chat about Sunderland AFC here together with any other footballing matters. Of course, the Black Cats are the main focus!
Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Club sale update

Post by Steve30000 »

cam wrote: 09 Feb 2020, 19:50
Steve30000 wrote: 09 Feb 2020, 16:34 He can't afford us in this league, never mind if we get promoted.
You mean when we get promoted surely
I really hope so.

Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

Steve30000 wrote: 09 Feb 2020, 08:32
Zook wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 23:17

God, divvint say that man.
He'll wait to see if we go up or not
This ^^^^^^^^^^

thingamajig
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by thingamajig »

Zook wrote: 10 Feb 2020, 13:27
Steve30000 wrote: 09 Feb 2020, 08:32

He'll wait to see if we go up or not
This ^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly.
I am not going to call the man, for starters I don't want to get in bother :lol:
However, I think he is a sensitive chap and buckled under the first sign of pressure, what did he want, an easy ride?
This is a massive club and he knew that and due diligence would have told him that he is going to be under fire should he not deliver.
Anyway, I really don't care who owns the club as long as we see progression with the aim of getting back to the Premier League - not tomorrow but now!
He announced he was selling before Parky got to grips with the players
I do believe he is regretting this now and so I think he will make excuses and wait to see what happens.
He knows the result of failing to deliver this season and if we don't go up, he will be gone pretty sharpish.

What was that you said again?
Zook
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Zook »

thingamajig wrote: 10 Feb 2020, 14:58
Zook wrote: 10 Feb 2020, 13:27

This ^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly.
I am not going to call the man, for starters I don't want to get in bother :lol:
However, I think he is a sensitive chap and buckled under the first sign of pressure, what did he want, an easy ride?
This is a massive club and he knew that and due diligence would have told him that he is going to be under fire should he not deliver.
Anyway, I really don't care who owns the club as long as we see progression with the aim of getting back to the Premier League - not tomorrow but now!
He announced he was selling before Parky got to grips with the players
I do believe he is regretting this now and so I think he will make excuses and wait to see what happens.
He knows the result of failing to deliver this season and if we don't go up, he will be gone pretty sharpish.
Great Post. A lot of sense in that bud.