Rules of the Sunderland AFC Prediction Competitions
The Sunderland Forum has included a Black Cats result prediction contest with a prize for the winner.
All you need do is correctly predict the SAFC score and the first goal in the game.
Obviously, to win, there needs to be at least one goal in the game!
You can predict 0-0 scorelines but that will not win any prizes.
1) Only staff can start a prediction thread.
2) You may only predict the Sunderland AFC score once for each game and you must do so before kick off.
3) You should predict the Sunderland score and the give the time of the Black Cats' first goal.
4) The winner will be the member who correctly predicts the Sunderland Score and the time of the first goal.
5) Winners will gain VIP status and an appropriate badge that you can proudly display.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
We now promote all your posts on Facebook
To allow the boards to run smoothly, we also include this Announcements Forum. Indeed, it should be your first stop on the Sunderland Forum. This is because, it includes many notices to help us tick.
1 post • Page 1 of 1