Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Will Russia invade Finland?

The Sunderland Forum deals with all local issues in the chat rooms above. However, this is the General Off Topic Forum. So, this area is for all non-local-issues, for example, national news or any other interests etc.
Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Re: Will Russia invade Finland?

Post by Sunderland Nut »

Rat Scabies wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 14:40 Putin isn't right in the head and is capable of anything.
I don't think anyone really is in a position to destroy their own country and people single-handedly, as such, Putin will not push the button.
If Putin attacks the west like this he and his country will be destroyed, he may be mad, but really, he will not be in charge 100%.

Gambling Man
Local MP
Local MP

Post by Gambling Man »

I think Putin does make people live in fear but there's a limit on how far he can go. But not only that, once those being bullied stand up to him, he will back down. At the end of the day why start a nuclear war when there are no winners? Where the hell would be the satisfaction in that?

Bluebird
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Post by Bluebird »

Gambling Man wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:39 I think Putin does make people live in fear but there's a limit on how far he can go. But not only that, once those being bullied stand up to him, he will back down. At the end of the day why start a nuclear war when there are no winners? Where the hell would be the satisfaction in that?
No winners is the deal here but Putin is not a rational human being.

Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Steve30000 »

Gambling Man wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:39 I think Putin does make people live in fear but there's a limit on how far he can go. But not only that, once those being bullied stand up to him, he will back down. At the end of the day why start a nuclear war when there are no winners? Where the hell would be the satisfaction in that?
He'll only get one chance to launch nuclear weapons at a NATO country. We'll all fire back and his country will be decimated.
Let's hope that never happens, as millions will die on both sides because of the evil of one man.

Crawford
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by Crawford »

Steve30000 wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 19:59
He'll only get one chance to launch nuclear weapons at a NATO country. We'll all fire back and his country will be decimated.
Let's hope that never happens, as millions will die on both sides because of the evil of one man.
According to the textbook, this will only happen with an all-out attack.
Although not tried in any way, the idea is to match what is thrown at us so if he sends a tester, we will send one back.

Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Sunderland Nut »

So, kill a few million first and then back down?
weird but I suppose it's right.

Nockya
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Nockya »

Sunderland Nut wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 04:49 So, kill a few million first and then back down?
weird but I suppose it's right.
What's a few million to the Ruskies?
Putin and his gang have proved that they don't care about human beings.
He is responsible for murdering women and children, that's all we need to know about that retard.