Sunderland Forum - Original And "Family Friendly"
Join Us If You Support SAFC Or Have Wearside At Heart!

Video emerges of Tory's partying during covid lockdown

The Sunderland Forum deals with all local issues in the chat rooms above. However, this is the General Off Topic Forum. So, this area is for all non-local-issues, for example, national news or any other interests etc.
Bluebird
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Re: Video emerges of Tory's partying during covid lockdown

Post by Bluebird »

They do this to make things look serious and knock people down. I am not easily taken in. Parties and "illegal" :twisted: meetings went on everywhere in the UK. And that's a fact.

Steve30000
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Steve30000 »

Bluebird wrote: 27 Jun 2023, 20:14 They do this to make things look serious and knock people down. I am not easily taken in. Parties and "illegal" :twisted: meetings went on everywhere in the UK. And that's a fact.
Forgetting the fact that this lot are in positions of authority and are supposed to be setting an example 🙄

Bluebird
Local Councillor
Local Councillor

Post by Bluebird »

Steve30000 wrote: 28 Jun 2023, 20:27
Bluebird wrote: 27 Jun 2023, 20:14 They do this to make things look serious and knock people down. I am not easily taken in. Parties and "illegal" :twisted: meetings went on everywhere in the UK. And that's a fact.
Forgetting the fact that this lot are in positions of authority and are supposed to be setting an example 🙄
Very true. But, they are only human. Besides, these people run the country, close contact is far better than a talk on the phone. I bet not one person reading this can say that they followed the covid restrictions 100%. And another besides :D If I didn't vote for them, I don't want to have them set an example for me. The ones I voted for didn't get in so I don't want the ways of the other. We do live in a democracy but that's the beauty of freedom, you can choose what is best for you.

Sunderland Nut
Freedom of the City
Freedom of the City

Post by Sunderland Nut »

How dare they tell us we couldn't meet up!